In the present context, SEPES has decided to make use of its extensive experience in the management and development of industrial and residential land, along with its robustness and optimization of human resources, to become a determining factor in the generation of economic activity and, thus, in the creation of employment.
To this end, SEPES aims to become a useful instrument for any investors that seek to install their business projects in Spain. As a public agent capable of undertaking development operations that, either for their duration, their difficulty of management or their level of investment, cannot be implemented by private initiative, SEPES undertakes to:
- Contribute to the competitiveness, internationalization and innovation of Spanish business activity, through the development of logistics parks and business parks, in order for land supply not to be a limiting factor for economic recovery.
- Support territorial cohesion, implementing actions to allow the installation of business activities in less developed areas with the necessary levels of profitability.
- Guide the strategy for new urban development that allows the revaluation of the property assets of local and regional administrations, through assignment or availability.
- Promote a development policy that contributes to environmental sustainability through rational land use, investing in growth that maximizes existing infrastructures.
- Make internal adjustments to help focus its operations on optimizing resources boosting entrepreneurship. All this while maintaining the financial self-sufficiency of the Entity.